The room was absolutely boiling and you could not cool it down. The 4th bed provided for a ten year old was the most uncomfortable thing ever slept on and meant for a night of musical beds. We had a truly dreadful experience for dinner, firstly a two hour wait for a table, no gluten free, food finally arrived 90 mins after ordering it but was incorrect. My daughter's meal looked terrible. If it wasn't that people want to stay at the side of the Channel Tunnel for ease, this place would have been closed down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent