everything up to the usual premier inn standards, thats why i generally choose them if travelling and its not any kind of special occasion. always get what it says on the tin. room was really warm but we sorted that with a cold wet towel on the fan and a couple of cold drinks from the bar. breakfast was ok i guess although sausages were a little undercooked for my liking. other than that, all good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent