We love Premier Inn family rooms as you usually know you're going to get a nice clean room. Our room was clean, although the bathroom was quite tired, but didn't seem as big as most Premier Inn rooms. There was no mention on checking in that the air con wasn't working but we figured it out when we opened the door and were hit with the heat and 2 noisy fans working overtime to circulate the hot air round the room! The window wouldn't open far enough to really get any fresh air in (I understand this is a health and safety thing) so it was pretty uncomfortable. We had to argue for a table in the restaurant, after being told there were none available I eventually managed to persuade them to sit us at one of the many empty tables which were being reserved for people who weren't due in for another hour and a half. All in all it was ok but mainly due to only being minutes from the tunnel which was our onward destination but not really what we have come to expect from Premier Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent