“Excellent”

10to12 Folkestone
Ranked #1 of 26 Folkestone B&B and Inns
“Excellent”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Lovely rooms, super comfortable mattress and pillows. Spotlessly clean Great breakfast - I had poached eggs on crumpets as I dont eat the big (as big as you like) fry up. Nothing is too much trouble for hosts Leigh and Mark

Room Tip: Front rooms have lovely views of the sea
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed 10 August 2014

A beautiful property which has been sympathetically upgraded and decorated to a high standard. Rooms are very comfortable and spotlessly clean and the terrace is a perfect place to have a glass of wine with the fabulous hosts, Leigh and Mark. Mark cooks a great breakfast, served by lovely Leigh. A superb B&B, well worth a stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Caroline F
coventry
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed on our way to France with 2 very excited children. The B&B is more like a boutique hotel than a regular B&B. The rooms are clean, spacious and modern. The welcome drink is a great touch and Mark and Leigh are perfect hosts. I would highly recommend this B&B and we will definitely be back!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank crakston
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This was our first visit to folkstone and for staying in B & B Hotel. The attention to detail is exceptional and surpasses even the most classiest. Will be highly recommending this hotel to family and friends and returning for another stay in the near future.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank tracyron
Vlissingen, The Netherlands
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Firstly, a big thank you goes to the wonderful owners Mark and Leigh for their understanding with our…um….very late arrival! A missed ferry crossing from Calais :-(
Our lovely cosy and super clean room was ready for us to enjoy followed by a yummy breakfast of eggs, bacon and the lot, including crumpets!
The next morning we enjoyed a walk along the Leas, visited the High street markets and swam in the English Channel.
Car parked in front of the B and B, thanks to the generous parking voucher provided by Mark….nice touch!
We will be back :-)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cdenn62
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I don't normally write reviews but wanted to let that single traveller know that this is a great place to stay. I had to visit a property in Folkestone so my company paid for me to stay over. Normally, a single "female" is not looked after particularly well, but the welcome I received from the owners, Leigh and Mark was 10 out of 10. Really made me feel looked after. The welcome drink on arrival is a first for me, very much appreciated after a long difficult train journey (thanks to British Rail!). The room I stayed in was lovely, excellent quality bedding (you just got lost in the duvet), I had a king bed, I don't think I even moved all night, the shower is wonderful and the breakfast, OMG, perfect!!!! You have to try the eggs, cooked to perfection. I would recommend this to anyone, just hope we get some move commissions in Folkestone so I can stay again.

Room Tip: First time I stayed, was on business so could not comment on the area itself although I understand i...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Georgina M
Louth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stopped at 10-12 Folkestone on 23rd July on our way to France. The welcome from the owners, Leigh &Mark, was second to none. They made us feel like old friends. The rooms are spacious and immaculate. The overall experience was one of the best we've ever had and we've stopped in a number of 5 star hotels. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend 10-12 to anyone thinking of a stay in Folkestone or the surrounding area.

Room Tip: Room 6-spacious family room & room 4 - massive double room
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family