Argyll Hotel(Dunoon)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$77
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$105
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$129
US$116
Priceline
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$93
US$92
US$83
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

The Osborne(Dunoon)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$76
  • Free Breakfast
US$90
All reviewsswimming poolhot tubsoft playhunters quaybar and grillactive teamplay areaarcade gamescomfort lodgemain buildingbedroom lodgekids activitiesshop on siteslot machinesgreat family breakleisure centrefamily holiday
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Loved this holiday so much to do with the kids archery, crazy cars, crossbows, laser combat, swimming good walks for the dog, log cabin was spotless and hot tub was amazing did not want to come home and can't wait to book for next year.

Visited Rothesay, puck glen, Dunoon, Benmore gardens definitely worth a visit and we brought the dog with us. Lx

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank 837Lynty
argyllholidays001, Guest Relations Manager at Hunters Quay Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Thanks for leaving your review. Look forward to seeing you back here next year!
Elizabeth bell
Group Operations Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Stayed for a 4 day break in a Rowan comfort plus lodge. Absolutely perfect with a very well equipt kitchen. A great well looked after park with superb views from the lodge. We took two dogs and I would recommend the lodges compared to the caravans as there is a larger area of grass for each lodge. The layout of the site is good and well back from the road. We all enjoyed our stay and will certainly be back. The dogs enjoyed it too as they loved being out in the veranda.

Room Tip: Choose a lodge and ask for a sea view.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
argyllholidays001, Guest Relations Manager at Hunters Quay Holiday Village, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Thanks for leaving your feedback. Glad you had a great break!
Hope to see you here again very soon

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I have just spent 4 days in a Lodge with 3 generations of my family . On booking I requested 'disabled facilities' as my husband is a wheelchair user. A Lodge with a ramp was sourced ( extremely helpful lady.) On arrival we were deligted with the area and things for the children to do. Ages being 13, 11 and. 7 yrs. On entering the Lodge we found it to be fresh and roomy with lovely view from balcony. The beds were very comfortable and spotless with towels available for all, they had to last for the full extent of our stay ( not great if you are swimming and showering on a daily basis) we did bring our own,( very happy) . Good size shower room. Kitchen had the basic necessities. The major problem we had was that my husbands wheelchair would NOT fit through all of the doors. We managed the entrance with a liitle effort, hallway extremely narrow with a corner to negotiate. Living room door.... Just managed. Bedroom doors extremely difficult. Bathroom absolutely no entry around 3" too narrow. ( We ALL need to use the bathroom!! My hubby is unable to maintain any body weight on his legs) I'm sure the measurements are all standard on paper. The weight of a body on a wheelchair spreads the width just a liitle, making it difficult or unable to go through a minimum measurement.Even the door to the balcony was a no go area as there was a metal lip that stopped his movement
I'm not complaining a little bit of thought would have made our break a fabulous instead of difficult one. . In this day and age it would be nice to relax with a disabled family member. Why have a ramp if the wheelchair can't negotiate the rest of the building.? The bigger question being, why not have disabled facilities.? Other than the designated loo in the entertainment area. We didn't bother to ask about the swimming pool. There is a flight of steps to the changing room.( Exhaustion had set in by the time we got to it) We were lucky not to have taken his powered chair as he would have had to stay in the car. I'm glad to say our Grandchildren used all the facilities and thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Free wifi would have been a bonus.

Room Tip: The. Funhouse, swimming pool, entertainment tarea can be quite a walk from your room.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Thanks for leaving your feedback. We don't advertise fully disabled lodges for the very reasons that you highlighted.
All of our public areas are fully disabled friendly including the swimming pool.
I am delighted to hear that the grand children enjoyed their holiday and your comments will be taken on board.
Thank you so much for leaving honest feedback.
Best wishes

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Aiden and Ben the go active leaders are great to do activities with no task is too big or small for them. Even when I'm not on an activity they come and have a chat and shows me magic tricks. They keep everyone happy and following the rules. I couldn't ask for better go active leaders, especially Aiden as he was very accommodating when I lost my phone at the start of my holiday as he helped me find it.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Thanks for leaving your review! It is very kind of you to mention our Go Active team members , Ben & Aidan.
Delighted to see that they helped make your holiday and helped you find your phone.
Hope to see you here again very soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Just back from a 4 night break with my family. Caravan was beautiful very clean my daughters age 2 and 4 had a great time at the teddy bears picnic and go tots (they loved Ben he was great) the staff at the kids entertainment at night were fantastic my daughters loved dancing around and playing fun party games & also loved the man himself rusty he was fab!! Swimming and big indoor play area was a big hit too.. Will be back again we all had a great stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Thanks for leaving your feedback. Delighted to read that you all enjoyed your break and especially the teddy bears picnic with Ben!
Look forward to seeing you again soon

Elizabeth Bell