“Dunkeld Bistro”

Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Just passing we dropped in for an afternoon tea. They have a wide range of teas, my preference being the Gun Powder which was served in a teapot specially designed for herb teas. In addition I had a hot scone and jam. The staff were pleasant and the whole experience was a pleasure.

3  Thank Retired_Traveller-65
There are newer reviews for Howie's Bistro

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Ate here for the first time last Friday night and was impressed by the quality of the food,the surroundings and the very helpful staff. Only small gripe was no bottled lager of any description. Wine was a good second choice though. Would certainly eat here again.

2  Thank Wino1962
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is a lovely small venue to have breakfast, brunch, dinner of a coffee. The service is good and the food is good but not great. The design of the place is lovely!!!

2  Thank Valerie B
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were on a week's holiday in Dunkeld and tried this restaurant one evening. It was so good that we booked to return a couple of days later. The food is of a high standard, well presented and extremely good value. The service was exactly as it should be - friendly, attentive, but not intrusive. One small point - I noticed that the menu was exactly the same on both evenings and wondered if it was changed from time to time. No matter, this would not concern me unless I was eating there on a very regular basis.

3  Thank David H
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I popped in for a coffee, and we were intrigued by the Spanish style doughnuts on the menu. I would recommend them! Fabulous! Great coffee and good service too. A wee gem.

1  Thank JKB59