Stayed here a few times for work. Nice area in Scotland. Food is good with fine dining room, nice bar with plenty of whiskeys on offer. Last visit then stayed in rooms in annex near the lodges which was excellent but have also stayed in some rooms which are very tired and worn. Hired mountain bikes and cycled up to Loch Ordie which was great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House Hotel is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate, on the banks of the River Tay in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. There is lots to do both within the resort and the local area, making this a memorable getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The newly refurbished hotel has 98 guest rooms, Health Club with 17m indoor pool and spa. On the Estate, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, quadbiking or enjoy one of the many tranquil woodland walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland