Great location on the river Tay, a mile outside charming village of Dunkeld, with grounds for walking, activities, sports facilities, this hotel includes an old aristocrat's hunting lodge. The dining room has fine food The staff was helpful, from welcoming sherry or whiskey, to answering questions. No robes or hairdriers in room. Upkeep is clearly a problem: there were areas that were shabby. There was no computer room available for internet access. A first class resort hotel in the Hilton group should do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate, on the banks of the River Tay in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. There lots to do both within the resort and the local area, making this a memorable getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The newly refurbished hotel has 98 guest rooms, Health Club with 17m indoor pool and spa. On the Estate, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, quadbking or just enjoy one of the many tranquil woodland walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland