My wife and I were gifted this weekend from our friends and fellow rugby players of Brechin BRUCE for organising a few wee trips for the lads. This was our first visit and we were both very impressed by the standard of accommodation (We were in the Wade House) of this lovely stately house. We were on DBB Basis and the food was really nice (Apart from the severely overcooked sausages at breakfast). The setting of the hotel is truly stunning with mature woodland on the banks of the River Tay which was a pleasure to have a walk along after our Dinner. The Leisure facilities were of a very high standard with the sauna and pool being very clean. There was plenty to do for anyone that fancies busying themselves whether it be 4 x 4 driving, clay pigeon shooting, tennis or any of the other things on offer. We would certainly recommend the hotel for anyone looking to stay in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate, on the banks of the River Tay in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. There lots to do both within the resort and the local area, making this a memorable getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The newly refurbished hotel has 98 guest rooms, Health Club with 17m indoor pool and spa. On the Estate, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, quadbking or just enjoy one of the many tranquil woodland walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland