My partner, my Daughter and I recently spent 3 nights at probably the best hotel we have ever stayed at.
We had booked 2 nights but enjoyed our stay so much we added an extra night on, and I don't think it will be long before we return.
Situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Scotland and on a really well kept estate this hotel is a hidden gem.
The staff couldn't be more friendly, rooms are spotless and the food is faultless.
I can't praise this place enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate, on the banks of the River Tay in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. There lots to do both within the resort and the local area, making this a memorable getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The newly refurbished hotel has 98 guest rooms, Health Club with 17m indoor pool and spa. On the Estate, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, quadbking or just enjoy one of the many tranquil woodland walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland