Have visited & stayed in Dunkeld on many occasions,first time staying at the Hilton.
Stayed two nights 19th & 20th July 2014 attending a family wedding & while the weekend overall was a great success,the check in experience was very poor & dining experience on first night was unsatisfactory.
We were given three different check in times on Sat afternoon all of which came & went withouit our room being ready.Meanwhile dinner on Sat night took nearly three hours.
Clearly the Hilton are charging top dollar but do not have adequate staff to cover busy periods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunkeld House is set in its own secluded 280-acre woodland estate, on the banks of the River Tay in the beautiful Perthshire countryside. There lots to do both within the resort and the local area, making this a memorable getaway whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. The newly refurbished hotel has 98 guest rooms, Health Club with 17m indoor pool and spa. On the Estate, try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, quadbking or just enjoy one of the many tranquil woodland walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dunkeld House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dunkeld Perthshire Hotel Dunkeld
- Hilton Dunkeld Hotel
- Dunkeld House Hotel Scotland