This is our 5th time now and yet again, an excellent stay.
This is our daughters favourite hotel, the staff put her on the VIP list and treated her like royalty wherever she went.
We stayed in a junior suite in the courtyard( ground level) only moan was you could hear all the traffic above us.
The breakfast was amazing as always!
A special thanks to Oana who arranged everything for us and made it a perfect stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views, 400 acres of picturesque parkland and a stunning 14th century manor, St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club is an idyllic retreat. Our resort, set in the rolling hills of South Wales, features the perfect blend of ancient architecture and modern amenities. Our elegant rooms offer luxury bedding, dedicated work space and 24-hour room service. A dream-like getaway for the body and soul, St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers a fitness club, tennis courts and outdoor activities set within the rolling Welsh countryside. Enjoy the summer days overlooking our ornamental lake or while away a winter's evening resting by spectacular log fires. When ready to dine, choose from the oak-paneled, traditional Morgans Restaurant or the contemporary Zest Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott St. Pierre Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Chepstow
- Chepstow Marriott
- St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club Chepstow, Wales