This was our first time at the St Pierre and the welcome and service were fabulous. The look of the main hotel is beautiful. We had booked a Junior Suite and were slightly surprised at how far away from the main building we were, would be an issue if weather was bad. Suites were large and comfortable but could do with a bit of a face lift, bathroom in particular .
Breakfasts were excellent and ate twice in the bistro at the evenings which was ok, not brilliant.
Would certainly put it as a " must go back "
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With breathtaking views, 400 acres of picturesque parkland and a stunning 14th century manor, St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club is an idyllic retreat. Our resort, set in the rolling hills of South Wales, features the perfect blend of ancient architecture and modern amenities. Our elegant rooms offer luxury bedding, dedicated work space and 24-hour room service. A dream-like getaway for the body and soul, St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers a fitness club, tennis courts and outdoor activities set within the rolling Welsh countryside. Enjoy the summer days overlooking our ornamental lake or while away a winter's evening resting by spectacular log fires. When ready to dine, choose from the oak-paneled, traditional Morgans Restaurant or the contemporary Zest Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott St. Pierre Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Chepstow
- Chepstow Marriott
- St. Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club Chepstow, Wales