“Absolutely outstanding!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The title says it all really! Met friends for lunch today and enjoyed beautiful food and drink in lovely relaxing surroundings. Had my two and half year old with us and they catered to his needs beautifully. Thoroughly recommend the skewers - both the king prawn and steak were out of this world - a real hidden gem and cant wait to come back.

3  Thank Kelly W
There are newer reviews for The Riverside Wine Bar

Reviewed 17 July 2014

A beautiful sunny day drinking Pimms and eating Chicken n Bacon grilled on skewer.
Menu was ideal for my taste, tapas, salads, skewers of meat, chicken or prawns, jacket potatoes.
Only £10 a head! Portion size was perfect, or maybe not because we had no room for dessert!
Will go back for another lunch soon.

3  Thank neen179
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I have just eaten at the riverside wine bar and I have to say it was lovely. They have a wide range of tapas including things I like, which I chose, and things I do not like, which I didn't choose. The portions were large, the quality of the food was excellent and the service was good. The location of the premises is spot on, being close to our local river and all in all I would highly recommend a visit if you are in the area.

3  Thank fletch702014
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Sat outside for a quick bite and drink on a very hot and sunny day. There is plenty of shade over the tables. Meal was good and the staff very friendly. Great spot by the river.

1  Thank colin186402
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We sat outside on a beautiful sunny afternoon with our dog. We had a mixture of tapas that were lovely and my son had the chocolate orange cheesecake which he said was sublime! The location is perfect right alongside the riverbank.

The Gpysy Kings were playing on the sound system and it almost felt like were in Spain. Good, friendly service. They even gave our dog some doggy biscuit treats.

1  Thank SallieWales