“Excellent value”

Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Chepstow
Price range: US$11 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Family run business with good food and service. Prices better than most Italian restaurants locally. Pizza is great, made just as I like it. Always seems busy but I was lucky as they squeezed us in as wife forgot to book.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I'm lucky enough to live locally to Mamma Mia and so I frequent it regularly. The staff are always happy, friendly and attentive and the atmosphere is always good as its a busy restaurant with a good vibe about it. The food is wonderful and very good value for money.The pasta dishes are always goregous and satisfying and the specials are always special! The menu is great and there is something for everyone and again great value for money, you really cnat go wrong at Mamma Mia! I've eaten here on numerous occasions over the last couple of years and cannot say a bad word about the place - I love it! I would highly recommend this restaurant! Ciao x

Reviewed 29 September 2013

went on Saturday night and we pre booked thank goodness as it was really busy.
Service from the waitresses was second to none, they were efficient and attentive and friendly and couldn't do enough to help..
The food was very nice, I wasn't blown away, but it was really tasty and fresh. and for the price it was good value. The Trio of deserts was absolutely delicious though and a perfect end to the meal.
I would be happy to here again.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Went on a Friday night having pre booked. Just as well as full. Friendly efficient welcome from waitress. Seated promptly and good service throughout. Good choice of staple Italian dishes. We had chicken and cannelloni both cooked well. Good desserts.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Have been eating here since it opened. We recently took visitors (July 2013) and they were very impressed. I have always liked the food here and the service is very friendly, unfortunately I don't like the ambience.