“Great Lunch in Chepstow”
Review of Mamma Mia

Mamma Mia
Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in Chepstow
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“Great Lunch in Chepstow”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere and extremely friendly staff, a lovely Minion carved pumpkin! Also as a vegetarian I found it a very good place to eat great starter of Caprise (basically mozzarella and tomato) also main and pudding brilliant also they are big but good size portions as I always like a big tasty meal! And hey a singing waiter!

Visited October 2013

Coleford, United Kingdom
“Ciao Media”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The problem i always find with Italian dishes is that they are always overpriced for what they are so maybe I'm not the right person to listen to when it comes to reviewing this particular restaurant. The food was well cooked, well presented and tasted good. It was good. Not 5 star amazing but it was good. The portion size was decent and it was filling.

The restaurant itself is very small, although the space is used very well, while i was dining there it was not very busy. There were around four or five tables free upstairs where we were sat and even if they were occupied it wouldn't have felt like we were shoulder to shoulder.

The service was good, friendly and it didn't feel like we waited an awful long time for what we ordered.

The final thing is always important when eating out, price. The cost of the food in the restaurant is in my opinion far too much for what has been served. Which is a shame as the quality and taste of the food didn't reflect the amount it cost.

• Visited October 2013
“Lovely dinner”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Staying in the St Pierre mariott hotel in Chepstow, we decided to have dinner in this restaurant. The food was very tasty and italian! My steak. Was perfectly rare, compliments to the chef. Also the service of 2 rather young waitresses was attent and friendly. We will come back whenever playing golf on the Old Course in Chepstow.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Excellent value”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Family run business with good food and service. Prices better than most Italian restaurants locally. Pizza is great, made just as I like it. Always seems busy but I was lucky as they squeezed us in as wife forgot to book.

• Visited September 2013
Monmouthshire
“Consistently fabulous!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I'm lucky enough to live locally to Mamma Mia and so I frequent it regularly. The staff are always happy, friendly and attentive and the atmosphere is always good as its a busy restaurant with a good vibe about it. The food is wonderful and very good value for money.The pasta dishes are always goregous and satisfying and the specials are always special! The menu is great and there is something for everyone and again great value for money, you really cnat go wrong at Mamma Mia! I've eaten here on numerous occasions over the last couple of years and cannot say a bad word about the place - I love it! I would highly recommend this restaurant! Ciao x

• Visited September 2013