“really enjoyed this restaurant.”

Kilcoran Lodge Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Tipperary
Reviewed 22 August 2013

my husband had the steak and said it was one of the best he'd had in a long time. service was efficient and friendly. 2 soups and 2 main courses cost E31.45. great value.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Had lunch here while staying in the hotel.
Staff were very friendly. Even let us sit out on the benches out front. Food was nice, loads of cheese on the Lasagne, which I loved. Get chips and salad with it. Value ok at €10

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Lovely location, a short drive from Cahir Town. Spectacular views, good food, pleasant service. Worth a detour off the M8

Reviewed 12 June 2012

have just eaten earlier this evening in kilcoran lodge with my husband.in the bar there. Gentleman was very friendly behind the bar. Starters for two were grand no problem My husband ordered fish and chips and i ordered Curry with Rice. the fish and chips were fine a little skinpy for the price. My curry came with soggy rice underneath and a dish of curry on top. The curry had no flavour at all and the rice was wet. It gave me my best to eat some of it. When approached the counter to pay a different barman asked me was all ok. I told him id had better and mentioned the rice. he said he would mention to the Chef.and proceeded to talk about the weather. the meal wasnt cheap at 41 euro. dont mind paying if its ok. WE stayed in killarney for a few days and in the hotel a main course was 8.95 euro and in ths bar it was 15.95 euro. rip off ireland again ,dont mind paying if im happy with it. Have often eaten there before but it looks like the standard is gone down. We wont be back.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

the food was terrible i have been here a few times and always gave then a second chance the soup i had on one visit was luke warm and not very tasty the and on another visit just had chips cant spoil them they dont taste as good when cold just a cup of tea on my next visit

6  Thank susan c