“Sublime!”

Ballinacourty House
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Tipperary
Price range: US$26 - US$39
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ballinacourty House, a renovated 18th Century Stable complex, now comprising of Restaurant, 6 Bedroom Bed & Breakfast, Self-Catering Apartments and a 4* Camping Park. Situated in the beautiful Glen of Aherlow, in the shadow of the majestic Galty Mountain Range, a walkers paradise.We pride ourselves on offering friendly service, and great value for money, with our 4 course menus €20 & €30pp- and wines of the month.#An Ideal setting for a cosy dinner for two, right up to groups of up to 55. Private Dining available. Advance Reservations highly recommended-Quality food served in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Just back from a two day stay at ballinacourty campsite and had yet another fantastic dinner in the restaurant. This is our third time back and the food and service never fail to disappoint. The restaurant caters for all occasions from romantic to family and everything in between. The value for money is literally the best I have ever seen and the quality of the food matches top class restaurants (my husband declared his steak to be one of the best he has ever eaten) without the stuffiness. Highly recommended for anyone passing through the beautifully scenic Glen of Aherlow. I have not stayed in the b&b but have heard great things about it too.

1  Thank Emma R
There are newer reviews for Ballinacourty House

Reviewed 2 August 2013

This gorgeous little restaurant is hidden away in the glen of aherlow. We only happened to hear about it from the local Tourist Information Office, where we were strongly recommended to go. Everything about the place was spot on! The food was to die for, the service was 1st class, very friendly, the atmosphere was great and its location is lovely. it is tucked away in the galtee mountains, but if you can find it, I recommend it whole heartedly!

1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I had dinner in this restaurant recently & I must say every thing about it was 1st class. We opted for the €20 euro four course dinner and a nicely chilled bottle of white wine. The presentation of the food was excellent, was cooked to our liking. Our server was very pleasant & did her job well. This was my second time dining in this establishment, but promise myself not to leave it as long before eating here again.

1  Thank Bertie F
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Our host, Mary was the friendliest and most charming person ever! She went out of her way to make sure we had everything we could want or need during our stay. The restaurant on site was one of the best meals we had during our 3 week stay in Ireland. Highly recommend!

1  Thank mombadger
Reviewed 3 July 2013

This is my 2nd time eating in the restaurant over the last 5 years..It was great then and its still great food now. The staff were brilliant and efficient, the food price was excellent as was the food. I would return in a heartbeat and I will again and again over time. (Note: Toilet door locks need fixing)