Great 4* Hotel And Very Nice and Genuine staff , had a great time , but although service was good , it was slow , all 2 staff that were on in the bar seemed to have 101 things to do , it was quite entertaining really , from the bar to the floor to the kitchen , the young chap mark was excellent and very friendly and a good laugh ha, i think they were maybe understaffed from what i could see but hey we got what we wanted in the end and it was really nice.. Restaurant was lovely , great meal and service , and the girls in the spa were lovely , there was a wedding on and it looked fantastic , !!!! we enjoyed our stay overall but just a few things could be improved , we will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the shadow of the Galtee Mountains, this Resort in Tipperary is adjacent to the renowned Tipperary Racecourse, Limerick Junction railway station and the Glen of Aherlow making Ballykisteen Hotel & Golf Resort a perfect 4* Tipperary conference hotel and wedding venue. Situated in a picturesque location coupled with a contemporary finish a visit at 'Ballykisteen Hotel & Golf Resort’, is a truly memorable experience and a popular choice of venue for any weddings in Tipperary. This hotel in Tipperary is just a half hour drive or short train journey from Limerick City, the ideal location for meetings and conferences with reputation as one of the finest Tipperary conference hotels, a great Tipperary golf resort with a modern spa Serenity Day Spa or a base for walking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Ballykisteen Hotel and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballykisteen Hotel And Golf Tipperary
- Ballykisteen Hotel Tipperary