Had a nice stay. It was a trip away with friends to see a play in Tipperary. Hotel had a package on for people attending the play. Room was nice and clean and bed was comfortable enough.
We had the carvery for lunch which was ok, the bar menu looked better. We found it very slow to get served at the bar, granted that the hotel was very busy and also with a wedding on but there were only 2 or 3 bar staff serving at a time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the shadow of the Galtee Mountains, this Resort in Tipperary is adjacent to the renowned Tipperary Racecourse, Limerick Junction railway station and the Glen of Aherlow making Ballykisteen Hotel & Golf Resort a perfect 4* Tipperary conference hotel and wedding venue. Situated in a picturesque location coupled with a contemporary finish a visit at 'Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel’, is a truly memorable experience and a popular choice of venue for any weddings in Tipperary. This hotel in Tipperary is just a half hour drive or short train journey from Limerick City, the ideal location for meetings and conferences with reputation as one of the finest Tipperary conference hotels, a great Tipperary golf resort with a modern spa Serenity Day Spa or a base for walking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballykisteen Hotel And Golf Tipperary
- Ballykisteen Hotel Tipperary