We had a brilliant time with the kids. The summer kids club was very popular with my kids and they found it interesting despite them ranging from 7-11 years. Plenty of land to roam around and we had adventures exploring the 'jungle' which of course was the green area!
The staff were only too happy to help and whipped out papers & pens to keep them busy when we went to the bar.
It met the needs of my family-affordable, cheerful, clean, safe and a family orientated hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the shadow of the Galtee Mountains, this Resort in Tipperary is adjacent to the renowned Tipperary Racecourse, Limerick Junction railway station and the Glen of Aherlow making Ballykisteen Hotel & Golf Resort a perfect 4* Tipperary conference hotel and wedding venue. Situated in a picturesque location coupled with a contemporary finish a visit at 'Ballykisteen Hotel & Golf Resort’, is a truly memorable experience and a popular choice of venue for any weddings in Tipperary. This hotel in Tipperary is just a half hour drive or short train journey from Limerick City, the ideal location for meetings and conferences with reputation as one of the finest Tipperary conference hotels, a great Tipperary golf resort with a modern spa Serenity Day Spa or a base for walking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ballykisteen Hotel and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballykisteen Hotel And Golf Tipperary
- Ballykisteen Hotel Tipperary