We had our wedding here in August and were delighted that we chose Ballykisteen. We dealt with Emma from the very start and found her to be extremely helpful and professional. She really couldn't do enough for us. On the day the service was fantastic with special mention to Michael and Kirsty who were so nice and nothing was a problem for them. Our drinks reception upstairs was great as it was a large wedding and people were able to relax in the BallyK bar. Lots of our guests stayed in the lodges and all were impressed with them. Ballykisteen is a great place for any event and we would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the shadow of the Galtee Mountains, this Resort in Tipperary is adjacent to the renowned Tipperary Racecourse, Limerick Junction railway station and the Glen of Aherlow making Ballykisteen Hotel & Golf Resort a perfect 4* Tipperary conference hotel and wedding venue. Situated in a picturesque location coupled with a contemporary finish a visit at 'Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel’, is a truly memorable experience and a popular choice of venue for any weddings in Tipperary. This hotel in Tipperary is just a half hour drive or short train journey from Limerick City, the ideal location for meetings and conferences with reputation as one of the finest Tipperary conference hotels, a great Tipperary golf resort with a modern spa Serenity Day Spa or a base for walking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballykisteen Hotel And Golf Tipperary
- Ballykisteen Hotel Tipperary