Accommodated in a Lodge as the hotel was full. Bedroom spacious, simply furnished, clean with a few stains and pretty average. Food average, service very average. Long delay in clearing table and in taking order. Asked for TURKEY sandwich and was served TUNA! Sandwich replaced by bar manager without a single word of apology or comment. At breakfast, cooked breakfast served at table when we had scarcely begun or cornflakes! Was it average or I am just being charitable?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the shadow of the Galtee Mountains, this Resort in Tipperary is adjacent to the renowned Tipperary Racecourse, Limerick Junction railway station and the Glen of Aherlow making Ballykisteen Hotel & Golf Resort a perfect 4* Tipperary conference hotel and wedding venue. Situated in a picturesque location coupled with a contemporary finish a visit at 'Ballykisteen Hotel & Golf Resort’, is a truly memorable experience and a popular choice of venue for any weddings in Tipperary. This hotel in Tipperary is just a half hour drive or short train journey from Limerick City, the ideal location for meetings and conferences with reputation as one of the finest Tipperary conference hotels, a great Tipperary golf resort with a modern spa Serenity Day Spa or a base for walking and other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ballykisteen Hotel and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ballykisteen Hotel And Golf Tipperary
- Ballykisteen Hotel Tipperary