“Great hosts and great service”

and 1 more site!
Aisling Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 16 Tipperary B&B and Inns
Dublin, Ireland
“Great hosts and great service”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great stay very welcome and an amazing service. Breakfast every morning at 4 after we finished work couldn't ask for better. Amazing land big enough for walk and great place to chill only 5mins away from town centre very easy accessible and in a good relaxing location.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Yvelines
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I confirm what I can read in many other reviews, Marian is very nice and friendly with her guests. She does her best to make you feel good, and she gives you detailed instructions to visit awesome places around Tipperary. The food (tea time and breakfast) was fabulous, the room we had was very nice, everything was perfect for us and our litlle daughter. Such a nice place to stay !

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Isabelle G
Dublin
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Myself and my wife stayed here while attending a wedding in Kilshane House. Marian brings service to a whole new level! She dropped us to the reception & offered to pick us up at "any hour" that night to bring us back. Her sole focus is making sure you have a great stay!

The next morning I awoke a little worse for ware, so much so that when I got hone I realised I had left my new shoes behind me! A phonecall to Marian resulted in my shoes arriving a few days later in the post. Thanks Marian - we look forward to staying with you again. Paul & Ann Marie, Dublin

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I felt I had gained a new mother when I was met by Marian!!! I was travelling to a wedding which can be stressful enough but not only was everything organised conveniently and quickly but any bumps were smoothed immediately by this refreshingly honest lady!!! I met Bob briefly at breakfast and was treated to a chuckle at his great sense of humour!!! Aside from the hosts every need was provided for in the house and I had a lovely sleep in a nice room and great breakfast the next morning!!! Thank you Marian and Bob!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Good size tidy rooms ideally located to Tipperary and the national park. Marian and Bob provide a great breakfast with wonderful friendly banter to get your day off with a great laugh. Close to the Tipperary golf course which was in excellent condition.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Forster, Australia
Reviewed 2 July 2013

From start to finish the hosts could not have been friendlier or more helpful. The location was perfect for what I wanted. Marion drove me to where I needed to go and gave me suggestions as to the sights in the local area. When visiting Tipperary this is the only place I will ever stay at from now on.
Sue
Australia

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Hoogeveen, The Netherlands
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I visited this B&B at June 3rd. I only have good things to tell about the owners Bob and Maria and their beautiful B&B. Amazingly friendly persons! Maria really is the mother of the house, so lovely, polite... . She made a pen-written map for me to see the places she thought I would love to visit, in the nature around their B&B. And wow, those were amazing places to visit!
The bed in the B&B was the best I had on my trip around Ireland. Nice and warm!
The lovely Irish/English style of the B&B gave me a very good feeling! Loved it!!! Thank you Bob and Maria! See you again in the future! DC

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Dick-Charles B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tipperary
Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel
#3 of 16 in Tipperary
The Lodge B&B
The Lodge B&B
#6 of 16 in Tipperary

Been to Aisling Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!