Aisling Bed and Breakfast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Old Convent(Clogheen)
View Hotel
All reviewson arrivalb bkilshane housewarmest welcomehome away from homebrilliant stayreasonable ratessconesbeyond the call of dutysoupmade us feel at homelovely couplewonderful hostscould not have been morewould stay againthree nightsfull irish breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great stay very welcome and an amazing service. Breakfast every morning at 4 after we finished work couldn't ask for better. Amazing land big enough for walk and great place to chill only 5mins away from town centre very easy accessible and in a good relaxing location.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I confirm what I can read in many other reviews, Marian is very nice and friendly with her guests. She does her best to make you feel good, and she gives you detailed instructions to visit awesome places around Tipperary. The food (tea time and breakfast) was fabulous, the room we had was very nice, everything was perfect for us and our litlle daughter. Such a nice place to stay !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Isabelle G
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Myself and my wife stayed here while attending a wedding in Kilshane House. Marian brings service to a whole new level! She dropped us to the reception & offered to pick us up at "any hour" that night to bring us back. Her sole focus is making sure you have a great stay!

The next morning I awoke a little worse for ware, so much so that when I got hone I realised I had left my new shoes behind me! A phonecall to Marian resulted in my shoes arriving a few days later in the post. Thanks Marian - we look forward to staying with you again. Paul & Ann Marie, Dublin

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I felt I had gained a new mother when I was met by Marian!!! I was travelling to a wedding which can be stressful enough but not only was everything organised conveniently and quickly but any bumps were smoothed immediately by this refreshingly honest lady!!! I met Bob briefly at breakfast and was treated to a chuckle at his great sense of humour!!! Aside from the hosts every need was provided for in the house and I had a lovely sleep in a nice room and great breakfast the next morning!!! Thank you Marian and Bob!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Good size tidy rooms ideally located to Tipperary and the national park. Marian and Bob provide a great breakfast with wonderful friendly banter to get your day off with a great laugh. Close to the Tipperary golf course which was in excellent condition.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family