“hidden little gem in buxton”

St. Moritz Restaurant

Olives & Feta V
Ravioli Porcini V
Vegetarian Calzone V
Sea Bass

everything was very tasty full of flavour, Ravioli was very creamy
Sea bass was nicely cooked not over done, with nice selection of greens and Calzone was very tasty.
I would happily return and try a few other dishes and maybe have the Ravioli again.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The staff are nice as is the decor. The staff however brought me the wrong starter and they also added another tables drinks to my bill.

My partner and I did not paticularly like our dishes, and we did not finish it.

The starter, the santero bread was really good though.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Great with a family, good menu, we all enjoyed our food and our waitress was very attentive and friendly. It was very quiet the night we went though. Can't complain and I usually do. We had a mains, salad, garlic bread, coffees, desserts, bottle of wine, liquors all for about £90 (2 adults and 2 kids)- compared to other restaurants very good value too.

2  Thank MrsG58
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Very good Italian food in a very cosy restaurant with excellent friendly staff. The draught Moretti was very good. The food was plentiful bordering on too much but very tasty too.

1  Thank Malcybabe
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

It is tiny but St Moritz is my favourite restaurant in Buxton.
We went there for my birthday and once again were not disappointed.
The food is incredibly tasty and filling.
It is perhaps a slightly more expensive restaurant but for special occasions its perfect.