“Evening meal with three masted”

St. Moritz Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 112 Restaurants in Buxton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Evening meal with three masted”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We visited this restaurant whilst staying in Buxton for a weekend......it was Sat evening and the restaurant was pretty full. We got a table for 8.30 though and all was well. The food is really very good. The duck pizza was a novelty but also a revelation. Venison medallions were excellent staff and service was too. Highly recommened....

Visited April 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“what a salad!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We visited this place two weeks ago. Food was great and lots of it. We had the most amazing salad starter......would go back again just for that.
Service was good and staff helpful and smiling.......always nice. Not rushed in and out...nice and relaxed.
Not expensive at all....excellent value for money.

Buxton
“Very pleasant dining experience”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Lovely food, excellent service and good value deals.
We called in for the £8.95 for two courses deal and ended up buying desserts too. Sheer greed on our part but it was all so nice that we couldn't help it!
My husband raved over the chocolate calzone in particular and what I expected to be a fairly ordinary chicken and mushroom dish ( as it was on the deals menu) was absolutely delicious and the best part of my meal.
Will definitely visit again. I thought 3 courses plus beers for £36 was well worth it.

Derby
“hidden little gem in buxton”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

we had the:

Olives & Feta V
Ravioli Porcini V
Vegetarian Calzone V
Sea Bass

everything was very tasty full of flavour, Ravioli was very creamy
Sea bass was nicely cooked not over done, with nice selection of greens and Calzone was very tasty.
I would happily return and try a few other dishes and maybe have the Ravioli again.

London, United Kingdom
“Poor”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The staff are nice as is the decor. The staff however brought me the wrong starter and they also added another tables drinks to my bill.

My partner and I did not paticularly like our dishes, and we did not finish it.

The starter, the santero bread was really good though.

Visited April 2014