“Good curry, very friendly staff.”
Review of russi - CLOSED

russi
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Buxton, United Kingdom
“Good curry, very friendly staff.”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

We eat here regularly, so far we've only had good experiences.

manchester
“this is not a fake review!”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I've just had my second takeaway from here and it was very nice.
I'm not a conoisseur of Indian food but I tried it with a friend last week and have returned this week.
I can't fault the food and the staff were genuinely friendl, plus they have a great loyalty scheme of a free item off the menu, with the value growing over 4 visits.

Visited March 2012
Oldham, United Kingdom
“perfection”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Went to Buxton for the first time. Beautiful place. Recommend any family for a day out to go to Buxton. Got hungry at the end of the day and ended up in the top end of town. Went in to this small restaurant, Russi. The staff was so polite when we got there and had so much choice on the menu, couldn't make my mind up so i asked a waiter to recommend me something. Chicken gorkali was the waiter's favourite. Went with the choice and loved every bite of it. Wish Russi was my local. Lots of thanks.

• Visited March 2012
Coventry
“Great night out”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Certainly popular by the time we left the restaurant the place was brimming, actually had to squeeze out. The food was nice and I though the value for money was good. The meat in the curry was of good quality and the spices nice and tasty, i went for a medium though on comparison next time maybe hot there is medium everywhere else maybe. Tiger on tap and fantastic service, great place to stop if you fancy a warming

• Visited January 2012
Buxton, United Kingdom
“Buxtons alternative to the Indian Palace”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Not in as nice a location as the Indian Palace however food is good and prices keen. Decor is average and size is on the small size.

Visited January 2012