“TOP QUALITY CHICKEN TIKKA CHEESE KOFTA !!!”
Review of russi - CLOSED

russi
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I travel around the country a lot on business and having been to Russi's, I have to say it was quite possibly the best Indian restaurant I have been to. Excellent service, unique and different menu and great atmosphere. I may move to Buxton ! Please check it out !

2  Thank andym571

Reviewed 2 July 2012

We have used Russi since it opened three years ago and it the only Indian that we will use in the area, I have just had a birthday meal there and it was a lot more than I could have asked for. The staff as always treated our group of 8 fantasticly nothing was too much trouble and they looked after us from start to finish, as for the food a lot of it and cooked to perfection and as we wanted it with somethings added and some left out of other dished so all was cooked fresh and to the whole groups liking and we even brought a goody bag home as the portion size is large. Nothing is too much trouble if I fancy a creamy but spicy Raz is more than happy to sort this if its not on the menu so what more could you ask for. I WOULD RECOMMEND RUSSI EVERY TIME I know that we all have different ideas and taste but this suits mine and my husband everytime THANK YOU ALL THE GUYS WHO LOOK AFTER US SO WELL

2  Thank flintstonesBuxton
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Been to Russi's a few times, staff, service excellent! However, I have always found whatever I ordered has always been too sweet. I don't particularly like sweet food thats supposed to be savoury, but it is probably my own fault in ordering the wrong dish! Overloaded with garlic...you have been warned!

Reviewed 11 June 2012

My husband and I were staying for a few days in Buxton and decided to go to Russi after seeing the reviews on TA. It was everything we expected. The staff were unfailingly pleasant and took time to explain a 'special' that was on offer that night. The meal was just fantastic, I had a chicken rogan josh and it was delightful. Other half had a chicken biryani, which is what he ALWAYS has and gave it a 9 out of 10, which is saying something for him.
Thanks for a great night to all the staff (not spoilt by the couple of mannerless yobs sitting next to us!

2  Thank annirene