We had a pleasant overnight stay at the Jug and Glass inn while attending an old friends birthday party. The Inn is as you would expect an old coaching Inn, with amodern extention on the rear housing the bed and breakfast accommodation. The room we were given was excellent with everything we required provided and views looking over the beautiful countryside. I cannot fault the breakfast which was served by a very efficient waitress.
All in all a very pleasant overnight stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional service since the 17th century this small quintessential English Coaching Inn in the parish of Hartington atop the White Peak area of the National Park with views across the Derbyshire Dales. Stay in one of our nine modern comfortable centrally heated en suite rooms and dine in the old pub. Sleep, eat, drink and be merry with candlelight, wine and good food to refresh the mind and cheer your soul. Sit by a roasting fire on snowy winter days or walk in panoramic glory in every season. Perfectly central to the Park giving visitors a great overnight stay or a memorable holiday experience. Our partnership with local farmers, food producers and suppliers who share our values helps to sustain the social, environmental and economic fabric of the National Park for future generations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Jug and Glass Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jug And Glass Hotel Buxton
- The Jug And Glass Inn Buxton, Derbyshire