9 Green Lane
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Navigation Inn(Buxworth)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshomemade breadvegan breakfastvisiting locallovely housebreakfast was excellentoff road parkingcooked to orderwithin walking distancelittle extrashigh streetfull englishopera housetown centrelovely toiletriesminute strollyogurtno hesitation in recommending
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Really enjoyable stay. Friendly service, the breakfast was exceptionally good and Caroline gave me lots of tips about the local area. Liked the fact that it was in easy reach of the town centre and that I could leave my car there.

Stayed in a single room which was small and perfectly formed. Everything worked and was beautifully clean.

It was certainly excellent value and I would certainly recommend it - have already mentioned it to friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Stayed in a cosy single room which was quiet and immaculately clean. Very impressed with the service and Caroline was helpful with suggestions of things to do. Parking was also very convenient and as it was so close to the center it was an easy walk and I didn't need to bother moving it during my stay. All in all a good and convenient stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank u0i39
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Lovely bed and breakfast in Buxton -short walk to the town. Stayed in a twin room and felt at home straight away . Caroline was very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was cooked to order and accommodated our gluten free diet with no hassle at all, the home-made marmalades were fantastic - could have done with staying another night just to try them all
Would recommend to anyone - a real pleasure to stay here

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2012

What a lovely B & B...clean fresh bedroom and beautifully kitted out shower room with a good range of toiletries. (The towels in here smelt gorgeous). Although we seemed to have chosen one of the coldest nights in May we found ample amounts of blankets in the wardrobe to keep us toasty all night. The bed was extremely comfortable and we both had a couple of good nights sleep.

The breakfasts were something else. They were freshly cooked to order and the bread was home made. There was an impressive display of friut and cereals but the very best bit by far was the amazing range of home made jams and preserves. I would recommend cutting your toast in to soldiers to enable you to sample the maximum amounts! I was extremely lucky to be given a jar of my favourite just before we left...how generous and lovely was that?

All in all we had a great time and were made to feel very welcome and I would have no problems recommending this little gem of a place .

Room Tip: We had room no. 8 which was lovely and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wendy49_11
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Very high quality B&B and excellent value. Can't fault it in any way, a real pleasure to stay there.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends