My wife and I recently stayed her in an apartment on the top floor with another couple. We were greeted courteously by Rob who was very friendly and helpful, the apartment was stunningly furnished and was home from home, easy to make breakfast or meals, great big TVs and large beds. % minutes from the centre of Buxton and ideal for nipping into town for drinks or meals, or just lounging in the apartment. We went further a filed and had great walks in Tissington and Bakewell, and had two fantastic meals in Michealangelos (Italian) and a Thai restaurant, two of the best meals I have had.
Big thanks to Wye House, a great relaxing weekend, will certainly book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau is a Bespoke & Truly Unique Peak District Hotel.The Peak Districts leading accommodation, based in Buxton. 1,2 & 3 Bedroom serviced apartments which are chic and stylish, innovative and obliging with 5 star facilities. The ultimate in luxurious accommodation which you will find almost impossible to rival. Available for Individual and group bookings for the ultimate party, wedding or special celebration. Stunning Private Country Estates Location in 5.5 acres of private woodland.Free ParkingFree Wifi ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Chateau And Wye House Suites
- The Chateau & Wye House Hotel Buxton
- The Chateau Wye Hotel
- Chateau Wye Buxton
- The Chateau & Wye House Suites Buxton, Derbyshire