“New Years done right!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

Visited for a meal and New Years celebrations with friends! They had a wonderful singer on, and after everyone had eaten, tables went to the side and a dance floor was formed! Brilliant idea, all customers and staff had a ball!
The staff were all amazing, Rose was wonderful with our table!
A fab night, hope you do it again next year!
And of course the food was great!

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Excellent meal,really enjoyed it couldn't find any faults with it all staff very helpful and polite nothing seemed to much trouble for any of them, they are a credit to lonestar

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

We came this weekend for my birthday, having been many times before and usually we have a great time, the waiter this time paid us no attention , focusing on bigger tables which I get as it’s party season, but every table should matter. We ordered and when the food came my main course was incorrect and nothing like what I had asked for, the waiter was very rude blaming my sister for the confusion and said if I wanted to change it I’d have to pay for both, which I declined as could not afford! He then didn’t acknowledge us the rest of the night, at the end a lovely female waitress asked if all was ok and we where finished, I said what had happened and she said that wasn’t on and took the price of the main (which I didn’t touch )off the bill and offered us a free drink, went away very disappointed after just a starter, unsure if we would return..

Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

Came here for a meal pre going to the Opera House. Had excellent food and good service.

We liked it so much have just been in for lunch. Once again, really nice tasty food, very clean, friendly service, and large portions.

We will certainly re visit on our next trip to Buxton.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 21 November 2018 via mobile

Five Ukulele fans enjoyed a meal here before popping across to the Opera House for a concert. Although we had booked it was not in the book, but never mind, we were soon seated with drinks and menues. We chose a mix of burgers, pizza and pasta dishes. All declared the food tasty but portions very large,we did not need a dessert or coffee, but nobody asked us anyway. The restaurant was quite busy but it seemed that the tables were very close together and three adults on one side of the table was a bit of a squash.

Date of visit: November 2018