“Poor service”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Poor service”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We waited 15 minutes before being asked our order, after I had asked if we could be served. We then waited 50 minutes for our meal. Other tables around us that came in after us got their meals before us. When I asked to speak to a manager a young girl came over & waved a till receipt in my face & proceded to tell me that it had only been 35 minutes & that it said on the menu that all food is cooked fresh. No apology, free drink, nothing. Her attitude was condescending, rude, agressive & frankly a very disappointing attitude for a manager. As a manager myself I was appalled & although the food was nice this display & level of service has put me off returning.

Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is a nice restaurant in the Basildon area, which doesn't have much to offers business travelers. Took taxi from hotel to get there and they called taxi service for us to take us back afterwards which was nice.

• Visited August 2014
“Take your loose trousers!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Went to this place having read reviews on here. Greeted and seated very quickly and felt welcomed. Didn't want too much to eat so ordered a Hot Dog. I was shocked when I saw how big it was when it arrived, with a generous portion of fries. Ate it all, of course! Absolutely stuffed so didn't feel the need for a dessert. Very good value for money and will be returning soon, having not eaten during the day.

• Visited July 2014
“Super friendly staff, great meal!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Been here tonight with my family for my brother's birthday! Food was great and the staff were so friendly. Service was attentive and efficient! Great meal!

• Visited July 2014
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

The food here is fantastic! Beautiful burgers, amazing mac and cheese, delightful cocktails and wonderful milk shakes. The service is excellent! Well worth a visit!