“Bsic food not that special”
Review of Roadhouse The Diner - CLOSED

Roadhouse The Diner
Price range: US$11 - US$41
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a family run American Diner.We believe we are one of a kind! We offer a variety of authentic foods from the USA. You wont believe your eyes when you see it!Our motto here at the Roadhouse is that "no-one leaves hungry!" I can assure you, YOU WONT! We believe that the high quality of our food is what sets us apart from our competitors! We also have a wide range of milkshakes and again. Once a month the Roadhouse holds their very own, Man-V-Food style challenge. Pop on down to the Diner that puts U in the USA!
Reviewed 7 May 2013

not bad food but could get as good or better in high street
over priced for burgers.
Staff not too friendly either.

Roadhousethediner, Owner at Roadhouse The Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2013

Hi MXNIC

Thank you for your review.

The majority of our customers love the food, the value and the service, so I am shocked to read your comments.
We are a small family run business and take a huge ammont of care and pride in the food we serve and the service we offer, so I would welcome the opportunity of discussing with you how you feel we could improve our menu or service. Please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

If you have ever been here before it became The Roadhouse. I know you hated the poor service and poor food! Well out with the old and in with the new!
Clean, fresh interior,friendly staff,Tasty large portions.
My wife and I will be returning to work our way through the menu!

Hi Holli666,

Thank you for your review.
We have worked very hard to create a really pleasant eating environment.
Our food is all individually cooked and we use only the best ingredients to try and give our customers the best eating experience we can.
I am really glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Me and my boyfriend went here on a wim. It was 7pm and we came across the roadhouse, we had passed it a few times and wanted to try it out. I have no complaints! As previous reviews state the portions were hefty but the beef pattys were clearly homemade and i enjoyed the homemade BBQ sauce so much they bought me more.

The staff were attentive, friendly and we will certainly be back to try the Nacho Dog!

Hi and thanks for the review

It is always great to hear when our guests have enjoyed their food and the service we strive to provide.

Many thanks and look forward to cooking your Nacho dog on your next visit.

Kind regards
Paul.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Saw the reviews so decided to pop in and give it a try was not disappointed and even called family while I was still in the restaurant to arrange a return visit in a few days time ... dont miss out and try the ribs

Roadhousethediner, Owner at Roadhouse The Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

It was great to see you on both this visit and your return visit with your family.
Please give our regards to your Mom and Dad and we hope they enjoyed their meals with us as we'll.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Me and my partner visited today, we were welcomed with a smile and pick of where we wanted to sit!!! Drink order taken immediately. I ordered the chilli dog and my partner ordered the Tennessee burger. The portions were big and my chilli dog was good which I ate all of it!!! The owner came over with a smile and then offered us more chilli for nothing!! He then came over to ask about desserts which I wanted but to take it away which he was happy to do and took money off because it was minus the cream!! Fantastic and friendly and the owner is lovely!! Will be back next weekend with the kids!! Thank you roadhouse you have two new locals!!

Thanks for your review
It really is great to get such nice reviews from our customers
You will notice some changes when you visit again.
We get a real kick out of people leaving happy, and look forward to seeing you again