Premier Inn Basildon South Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
The Bell Inn Hotel(Horndon-on-the-Hill)
Orsett Hall(Orsett)
Endeavour Hotel(Canvey Island)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeefeater next doortravel cotlots of parkingcomfortable bedmeal dealgood nights sleepbeefeater restaurantmany occasionsweekend stayfamily get togetherall you can eatcar park sidenext morningfamily roommain roada ground floor roomlady on reception
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2013

BRILLIANT!!!
Absolutely lovely. My family loved it. Rooms were spotlessly clean and quiet. Staff were friendly and EXTREMELY helpfull (lovely gentleman named Adey charged my Sat Nav up for me otherwise we would have been lost).
Beefeater next door was also great. Friendly and helfull...big size meals and "best burger my daughter has ever had" lol.
The breakfast had a huge choice to choose from and was much needed. Served all very quickly.
ONLY downside is the white of the eggs were a bit 'snotty' :-)
Upon leaving the cleaning staff were all smiles and also held the door open for my daughter who was on crutches whilst I had luggage.
A lovely stay. Next time I visit my friend I will choose the Haywain again.
And will spread the word.
Keep up the good work chomies

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
KWAME_JOHNSON, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Basildon South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

We always ensure that all our guests do enjoy their stay with us. It is very great to know that on this occasion you enjoyed every aspect of your stay from the service to the facilities provided.

Also I am pleased to know that Adey went the extra mile to ensure that your sat nav was charged for your journey.
You will be pleased to know that all staffs in all departments including Adey were very happy to here about your comments.

I can only apologise for the state of the egg, but please be assured that your feedback has been taken onboard seriously and all will be done to avoid this from happening again.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I've stayed in a number of Premier Inn properties; they vary a little bit in terms of overall decor but they are good value for money.

As other people said, the Front Desk people were uniformly polite and cheerful and I was very impressed that they (a) called me prior to my check-in to ask if I'd like to reserve a table for dinner (as the restaurant is busy) and (b) found them outside in the morning de-icing all the car windshields.

Some more expensive properties might take note and it just highlights the fact that good service is teh starting point.

Room Tip: Get one facing the car park rather than the road and down the end of the hall is a good idea.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mersonfanclub
KWAME_JOHNSON, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Basildon South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

It is always very pleasing to know that we did all we can to make every guests stay a comfortable one. More exciting to receive a feedback from the guest to inform us of how their stay with us was.

We are very glad to know that we maintain the same level of service with all our guests.

Your comments have been passed to all the staff members in the hotel with recognition and they were very excited about your comments. They all look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.

Thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Very quiet indeed, slept soundly no disturbances as we had to be up very early the next morning.
Staff were very polite and helpful. Cleanliness - Excellant. Room Space very good and desk to work at. Bathroom excellant shower worked no fiddling about,very clean. Tea/coffee facilites very good although only 2 tea bags,but you could ask for more. Parking was very good outside window so could watch car. Only criticism was it was a very long walk carrying work and heavy bags to and from room. Perhaps they could haveanother entrance at the far end or middle. But overall we would reccomend to anyone. Value for money indeed.

Room Tip: If you have a large or heavy amount of luggage try to ask for room nearer to reception. Reception is one end of building and our room was other side of building.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I stayed for a week at this Premier Inn because I knew I would be very comfortable there. The staff were polite and always smiled at you, and a special mention to Joy who was what every hotel should have.....someone like her to work for them!!. Then there would be no complaints ever,Joy was kindness herself.....nothing was too much trouble, and anything I wanted I could have,Tea Coffee sugar milk....anything and touches like that are lovely.........thanks Joy.

Room Tip: As near to reception as poss!.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

We are very glad to know that we made your stay a comfortable one by meeting your expectations. Also, it is more pleasing to know that Joy was exceptional in delivering a great level of service during your stay contributing hugely to making your stay a comfortable one.

Your comments have been passed to Joy with recognition and she was very thankful for your comments. It is our aim to maintain this level of service always and within all departments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

We stayed here as it was close to the hospital where a family member was being treated. The staff were very supportive friendly and helpful even finding out visiting times for us without us requesting this. They were helpful with directions transport and made us feel very welcome even the cleaning staff were amazing. Hotel was clean comfortable and we had everything we needed. Best breakfast we have had at the beefeater grill next door would highly recommend this hotel especially if someone in the local cardiac hospital.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
KWAME_JOHNSON, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Basildon South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

It is always a pleasure to know that we made our guests stay a comfortable and enjoyable one. On this occasion, we are very pleased to know that we delivered in all aspects of your stay and it was to your expectation.

Yours comments have been passed on to all staff in all relevant departments
with recognition and they were very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the future.