“Great food with great service”
Review of Indian Pantry - CLOSED

Indian Pantry
Price range: US$19 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We the Indian Pantry we re-invent traditional food for the western way of life,We don't compromise with flavours,freshness of ingredients,authenticity or preparation. We come up with new ways to experience the ingredients and aromas of indian food:lighter bites,healthier options ,such as cooking with olive oil instead of ghee,adding meat and vegetables dishes to wraps and rolls. we employ the best and most experienced chefs and assistant chefs.All our food is carefully sourced and all of it is freshly prepared and cooked.
“Great food with great service”
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I have tried many Indian food places all across the UK, Indian Pantry in Banbury is definatley up there with the top 5, deliiscios tasting food, not oily like a lot of Indian places! I always order my Indian from Indian Pantry and they deliver to your door! I recommend to anybody looking for a decent meal In Banbury.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Indian Takeaway”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Indian Pantry provides authentic Indian food. I found it substantially less oily that other Indian takeaways I have had. The food was well presented and came looking very professional labelled plastic tubs. This made reheating the leftover food quick and easy! Our order was ready very quickly and all correct. Would definitely visit again.

• Visited May 2012
Banbury, United Kingdom
“Superb takeaway”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Superbly clean takeaway, which is essential in my opinion. Food isnt swimming in grease like a lot of places. Like how they'll cater for your tastes and adapt dishes or even cook things not on the menu if they can. They'll deliver to your office in the day too!!