“Friendly Service”
Review of Peditank Rufa Bar - CLOSED

Peditank Rufa Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: Our new Peditank Rufa Bar with Garra Rufa ‘doctor fish’ and ‘uber’ water treatment system gives you the cleanest exfoliating spa experience possible for hands or feet! This natural spa treatment from Eastern Asia fantas-tickly and gently stimulates your skin. Dead cells are eased away leaving your hands or feet silky smooth, gently massaged, and treated with natural enzymes to promote healthy skin growth.Immerse yourself in refreshing warm water as our special little fish gently exfoliate and massage our skin unveiling the healthy soft and enlivened skin beneath.
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Not sure how long this treatment will be around but a friendly team await you here and offer good efficient service.

1  Thank imps1208

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I love Peditank ,today was the first time I've ever been and it was amazing I'll definitely go again the treatments are amazing. I had a pedicure for half an hour, as the fish suck your feet you can feel a slight pins and needles feeling and it tickles but after a while (like 20 secs) you start to get used to it. The staff are exceptionally respectful to first of all your property and second of all you if your scared the staff will help you drop your foot into the water (Bryony)! At the end you get a foot massage as you start to drift off (BRYONY/me) the relaxing scent of the fruity moisturisers fills the air! I highly recommend this shop for all the family, solo or a group!

1  Thank Navi123
Reviewed 13 April 2012

The staff are brilliant and are very friendly and they make you feel comfortable when you are about to step into the water. When you have finished you get to choose a moisturiser for your massage on your feet. You get to smell them before you choose, which is helpful! After you have stepped out of the water and had your massage you can tell the difference! Your feet are so smooth and soft. The fish don't hurt at all, all it feels like is pins and needles. I had a fantastic time. I highly recommend it and i would love to go again and again.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

* Staff are very welcoming and make you feel at ease

* The premises and very clean and hygienic

* The treatment itself is very good value. I got 10 minutes for £10 and the staff offered me a choice of moisturiser after. My feet were very soft after & they looked great.

I will be definitely returning to Peditank soon.

1  Thank Joanne G
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Had my second nibbling session today and once again the lady who saw to me was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyable experience in relaxing surroundings! Will be going again in a few weeks! :) x

2  Thank princess23boo