“Nice Food, comfy sofas, brilliant staff!”
Review of Brewers Fayre Wobbly Wheel - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brewers Fayre Wobbly Wheel
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A destination for friendly get-togethers and family outings, Brewers Fayre - Wobbly Wheel serves classic pub food in a warm and homely setting. Themed menus showcase recipes inspired by exciting international cuisines types, with each week night staging different all-you-can-eat buffets. Indulge in Chinese, Tex Mex and nostalgic chip shop evenings, while a crowd-pleasing carvery is served on Sundays.
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My partner and I have popped in here a few times so I thought it high time I wrote a review - we love it! It's never wildly busy that we have seen, and the staff and fantastic - always friendly and helpful - the last time we went we had 2 main courses (Hunters chicken and Chicken Tikka Massala) with 2 side orders - we set up a tab and the food came out swiftly, although the 2 side orders were wrong, the waiter was very apologetic and the correct 2 sides came out quickly. The layout of the place is nice, if you move away from the main eating area and sit in the bar, there are cosy corners where you can sit and have a quiet chat. The food is good and it's not expensive, there are offers on if you go Monday to Friday before 6.30pm (2 meals for £10 etc).
They also serve costa coffee :)

1  Thank MarfieWarfie

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

I have visited 3 times with friends, family & my partner. If you are looking for gourmet food then it's not for you but if you are looking for a good value meal & looking for an excuse not to cook its cheap & cheerful you can't go wrong. The staff always seem friendly & helpful & so far I haven't been disappointed.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

took my partner here for a valentine's meal, we was both very unhappy with the food as the mash was out of a packet! the overall place was dirty, the only thing the staff were good at was apologising. would not recommend this place to any of my friends or family as do not wish them to be ill the next day like me and my partner are.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

We had lovely fish and chips here and apple Betty.
Lovely food nicely cooked.
The service was prompt and attentive.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We called in, breaking our journey down the M40, for the billed Sunday Roast. Certainly nothing special. Beef, roast potatoes,carrots and broccoli with two yorkshire puddings and a drizzle of gravy.The meat was flavourless and chewy, the veg was served virtually dry with the little bit of gravy inside the yorkshires.The meal was bland and might photograph well but that was all that could be said about it. The decor was pleasant as were the staff. Not wqorth the stop.