“Wonderful...”
Review of Bread & Milk Deli - CLOSED

Bread & Milk Deli
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 21 August 2013

What a lovely little cafe. I have eaten and had coffee her many times and have never been disappointed in any way. The staff are really friendly, it's so clean and the foods excellent. If I lived closer I would pop in for coffee every day it's that nice. I just wish you had the room for more inside seating so that we could bring our friends. Defiantly the best in this area.

1  Thank Poppy-Oxon

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Walk in to this gem to find an array of delights for the taste buds. Apart from the food on offer they have a great range of gifts upstairs, perfect for you or to give to friends. It is always a delight to go in here.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Bread and Milk have got it right!. Lovely deli with a huge variety of food ...great cheeses and a multitude of other goodies. Another area is dedicated to gifts...again , great quality and variety. Last, but not least ,is the Cafe...small, but lovely drinks , cakes , light lunches etc etc. Donna and Paul have the art of running a great establishment with enthusiasm and charm :-) OH..and a big plus point for me ...no plastic shopping bags!...nice paper carriers ...HURRAH!

1  Thank davyboy2
Reviewed 22 March 2013

This is such a gorgeously tantalising shop. It would be so easy to heap up the shopping bag and spend a fortune. The fantastic variety of cheeses beg to be tasted (and you can have little samples). I bought a yummy pate on my last visit. The staff are very helfpful and obviously passionate about their products. Do visit if you get the chance.

1  Thank salchocat
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I used to work a short walk from this deli, and it was a regular source of some amazing lunching food. After a few years working away from the area, I was driving through Bloxham today and just had to take the opportunity to stop and pick something up. The manager still remembered my face after 4 years!

They are probably busier than ever, but it was great to see nothing had been compromised with the personal touch and great services. Each sandwich is made fresh to order, including the slicing of the meat. They have such a great selection of ingredients. I had a beef ciabatta with horseradish, salad and a red onion marmalade (see photo). Food was as amazing as ever. I was also tempted by a slice of quiche... wow - easily the best piece of quiche I've had in a long time. So fresh, and the flavours were delicious (see other photo).

I cannot recommend this place enough - so friendly, lots of quality food on offer as well as just deli fare. One slightly downside - unfortunately, the price of fame is that at lunch times there might be a bit of a wait if there are a couple of sandwiches to be made in front of you - but I think you can phone ahead if you know what you want, and it is worth every second of a wait.

To cap it all - very reasonably priced too - similar if not less expensive than a high-end supermarket sandwich, but 100 times better tasting! If you want a great deli lunch, you won't find better in the surrounding area. I wish they had a store in Banbury town centre!

3  Thank DeveloperDan