“We love coming to Reg's”
Review of Reg's Cafe

Reg's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 205 Restaurants in Banbury
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Reg's Cafe offer a wide range of hot and cold food,snacks and drinks to eat in or take away. Ranging from all day breakfasts, main meals, jacket potatoes, baguettes, pastries and cakes, freshley ground coffee and tea. Great value for money and a warm friendly atmosphere. Opening hours are Monday-Friday 7.30Am-2.30pm, Saturday 8.00am - 1.00pm, Sunday 9am - 1pm. WINNER OF BEST CAFE/ BISTRO IN THE SOUTH OF ENGLAND for three years 2014, 2015 & 2017. AT THE FOOD AWARDS. WINNER OF BEST CAFE IN OXFORDSHIRE 2014. WINNER OF BEST RESTAURANT IN OXFORDSHIRE 2013 BY PUBLIC VOTE AT THE OXFORDSHIRE RESTAURANT AWARDS. The cafe has been given THE BLUE RIBBON by THE GOOD FOOD GUIDE for two years running 2017 and 2018.
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Fab food
Clean
Tv very loud so couldn't hear friend talking
Highly recommended.
Lovely the London theme.
Not all staff friendly and smilie

1  Thank Dianne B
Cafecritic1, Owner at Reg's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your food and our cafe. With response to the television being too loud we will always turn it down or off, if customers ask us, or even change the channel. Our staff are usually all happy and friendly, unfortunatly we have had two members of staff leave very recently under circumstances I cannot go into, so I am hoping it was one of them that served you, as they are no longer in my employment. I am sorry if this in anyway spolit your visit, please come again soon and hopefully you will enjoy the experience more.
Many thanks.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Excellent honest cafe serving blue and white collars equally.

Food is excellent, place is clean staff are on the ball, what more could you want from a café. As places like this are becoming few and far between this is to be treasured and I find myself looking for an excuse to visit...!

2  Thank snast

Thank you for your review. We are please to hear you enjoy it. It is important to us that everyone is comfortable in our cafe, wether they are workers in overalls or managing directors in suits. We aim to provide a high level of cleanliness and good food practises to ensure this. Hope fully we provide a relaxed atmosphere for people to take time out of their busy lives, no matter what level they work at.
Many Thanks,

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I am hard to please but the quality of food here is fantastic. I can't fault anything except it was so delicious I will want to come every day. Bacon best I have ever tasted.

2  Thank Fiona2106

Hi, Thank you for your review, I am glad you like our cafe. All our bacon and sausages are from a local butcher which I think makes a big difference. I always judge our food to wether I would like to eat it myself and I am a fussy eater! I know my self having tried alot of other breakfasts since we have opened the cafe ours is hard to beat! I hope you keep enjoying them too.

Many thanks,

Reviewed 6 November 2013

What a treat to go somewhere as utterly un-pretentious as this and be impressed on every level. First, the place is absolutely spotlessly clean. Secondly the decor is simple but effective. Thirdly the furnishings although simple, are functional and comfortable. Fourthly the service is swift, courteous and efficient. Fifthly the food is hot and tasty and last but not least - the menu offers fantastic value for money with nothing apart from the "mega" breakfast priced at over a fiver. Brilliant!

I had the "standard" breakfast at £4.95 which consisted of 2 x bacon, 1 x sausage, a good spoonful of beans and an egg with two slices of toast & butter and a cup of coffee - which to me is great value. My little three year old grandson enjoyed his scrambled eggs, sausage and toast leaving not a scrap, so satisfaction all round. We'll be back!

2  Thank Tim W

Thank you for your review. We aim to have high standards in cleanliness and food hygine as I feel this is just how it should be. We are awarded five stars from environmental health for our food hygine which is the best you can get. We have kept the decor and furnishings simple for this reason so they are easy to keep clean. I'm glad the thought the service was swift, the food is all cooked fresh to order and we aim to provide this as quick as we can so we dont keep our hungry customers waiting, as some only have a limited time if they are working. We have introduced a childrens menu espicailly for our younger customers, as a parent myself I know how frustrating it can be to find somewhere that caters for all ages, so I am glad to hear he enjoyed it too. I offer colouring activities for them to keep them busy whilst they wait for their food to help pass the time.
Hope fully we will see you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 October 2013

What a find, always a warm welcome from smiley staff followed by excellent very quick service and amazing food at very competitive prices in a spotlessly clean and well organised cafe. My team and I wont be going anywhere else for our breakfasts!
Nick Jenvey - Rainbow Garden Services

3  Thank Nick J

Thank you for your review. We are glad you and your team like or cafe and its nice to hear you will become regulars! If there is anything we can ever do to improve our service please let us know. If you ever fancy anything that is not on our menu and we have the ingredients we are always happy to make it for you. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Regards,