“Don't go to muffin break!”
Review of Muffin Break

Muffin Break
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Banbury
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Don't go to muffin break!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I have never been so disgusted in my entire life with the abysmal service and food provided by muffin break! I am a vegetarian and I ordered a mozzarella and vegetable panini and instead I was given a mozzarella and PEPPERONI panini, at which point I went to return it and politely told the manager who had taken my order that he had given me the wrong thing. Instead of apologising, he responded in a very aggressive manor saying that I had ordered the pepperoni and I was wrong NOT him! He refused to even refund my money or give me his name and the number for the head office so that I could complain officially. He was so aggressive the entire coffee shop was looking at us, I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life! Aside from this all the other food we ordered was also of abysmal quality, the milkshakes were watered down the vegetarian slice was cold and tasteless... Safe to say I won't be going back there again.

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Sameena_92

Peterborough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ist Class”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Banbury Muffin Break, great service Manager and Staff always
greet you with a smile, no matter how busy they are . Delicious
coffee muffins, cakes ,scones ,wraps etc.
Lovely atmosphere ,the best Muffin Break I have visited
in the UK.
Do not miss out on your trip to Banbury.
Valerie

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Leonie T
“How it should be done.”
Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

I am now a regular of Muffins Break. No other coffee shops come close in coffee quality, delivery and customer service. Highly recommend it.
One slight minus is the promised wifi service has still not arrived.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank marval1111
Banbury, United Kingdom
“Tasty Muffins and suburb coffee”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

My wife and I visited the outlet in 'Castle Quay' shopping centre, Banbury, Oxon. and experienced some of the best 'customer service we have encountered for many a year from of; Kelly, Neil, Raj and team and along with some of the best coffee I have had from an outlet compared to other well known names on the high street. My gluten free raspberry muffin was delicious and we shall be returning;my wife and myself have between us over 80 years of public sector experience and have trained a multitude of staff at various levels and would be proud to have the Banbury team 'as examples' of good old fashioned customer service.

• Visited March 2013