“Awful....... Just awful”

Cuisines: Pizza
Southam, United Kingdom
“Awful....... Just awful”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

The last two times we have been here have been AWFUL..... the most recent being today (6/9/13) we waited about 15 minutes to be seated despite the restaurant being practically empty, there were about 3 staff working the floor. Our order was taken fairly quickly and our drinks arrived soon after. We got our salad and waited for our starter.... and we waited and we waited some time later it arrived but by this time we had finished our drinks, no offer of a refill so I had to ask. One of our forks had a metal shard hanging off so gave it to the manager and told him to bin it...... no replacement fork arrived! No sooner had our starter arrived our pizza then arrived "oh shall I keep this on the hot plate until your ready?" asked the waitress..... we finished our starters and waited for our pizza, no one cleared our plates or empty drinks until the pizza came back out and then it was only because there wasn't enough room on the table to put the pizza down!!! The starter plates were cleared away but the empty drinks glasses remained. The pizza itself was luke warm and the toppings had dried out. The waiter then came over and asked (whilst my son had a slice of pizza in his hand and one left on his plate) "Shall I clear these for you.... I take it you have finished?" Err No, does it look like we have finished?? Not once were we asked if everything was ok.

BY FAR THE WORST PIZZA HUT I HAVE EVER VISITED...... the last time we visited we found hair in our stuffed crust..... WILL NOT GO BACK..... EVER!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MCCLAY22

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“A terrible time.”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We promised to take our son to pizza Hut in banbury for a special treat due to him finishing primary school.
We had a large size cheese and tomato pizza with salad and after a bowl of ice cream.
There was four of us altogether.
3 Adults and my youngest son.
After eating my youngest son said he was feeling sick.
We decided to leave and i started to be sick and on our journey home both my youngest son and my oldest son was sick in the car.
My husband also felt sick driving home.
I won't be eating in pizza hut again.
And my son was looking forward all week to a special treat that was a disaster.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank 7Liz
Banbury, United Kingdom
“Inconsistent standards”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Never really know what you're gonna get, when you're gonna get it and if it will actually be hot or edible when you do get it. We were kept waiting well over an hour last time, never got a phone call, when I rang to see what was happening no hint of an apology, just got told rather abruptly that they were very busy. Good luck with that .. I hope you stay busy!

Visited March 2013
Banbury, United Kingdom
“very good food.”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

O'k food is good and staff do really try. Sometimes the wait can be a bit long if busy. Best to book.

Visited December 2012
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Worst Pizza Hut I've visited!”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

No menus, no cutlery, no deep pan pizzas, no pineapple, mushrooms or onions, next to no salad at the salad bar, no ice cream factory, 1 out of 3 toilets out of order, poor service. Need I say anymore?

• Visited April 2013