“A fantastic pub with food”
Review of Horse and Groom

Horse and Groom
Ranked #35 of 205 Restaurants in Banbury
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2013

If you live in Oxfordshire you would be hard pressed to find a better pub with terrific food. The Horse and Groom is located at Milcombe and is a must. Is it a pub that also sells food, or is a restaurand with a busy bar attached?
My wife and I have been there a couple of times with friends and it just seems to bet better and better.
The service is top rate and the price acceptable.
Cam't wait until we go again.

A;;an & Margaret Worth. Sutton Coldfield

Reviewed 28 September 2013

This Inn is listed twice as The Horse and Groom "Inn" so check other reviews. My review is: "We needed somewhere to stay after attending a wedding nearby. Fortunately for us we found this little gem. With only 4 guest rooms it has an intimate atmosphere with a full restaurant to the rear of the front bar. We were welcomed by Jim and his wife in a personal and helpful manner more associated with being their fiends. The room was basic but clean and a comfortable bed made for a great night sleep, with large ensuite bathroom with big fresh towels. We had a quick meal in the front bar and chose the sirloin steak. If you like your steaks, you should try this. Superb local meat and cooked to perfection. Although off the beaten track, this lovely Inn is well worth a small detour to find"

Reviewed 1 September 2013

This place has really improved since the last owners. I had sirloin steak and chips and the red onion marmalade that comes with it, is really nice. For pud, I had sticky toffee pudding which was devine. The food that my Husband and Dad ate looked really nice and next time I go, I will have what they had! Lovely outdoor seating area too and the staff are really friendly! Will definitely return!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Better than pub grub, interesting menu, lovely seating area outside. Certainly worth a visit, few nice beers on too! Nice smoking area.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Have now been a few times in recent months, food and service have been excellent - highly recomended

1  Thank richardmu_ssl