“Always make a bee-line for this great cafe”

The Whistling Kettle Cafe
Ranked #57 of 217 Restaurants in Banbury
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Absolutely love going to this little cafe in Banbury town centre. It's dog friendly, which is great (and child friendly - which is a bonus!) and the food is amazing! It's always hard not to have cake when visiting! It's also always very busy which is great to see in the day and age of the chain coffee shops. Love supporting local with this cafe, and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Pleasant atmosphere and nice food and coffee, and well run but personally have not found staff over friendly. I have been in there quite a bit lately and the only words they speak is to ask what bread I would like and to tell me the price, if I am spending £5.00 or £10.00 I expect them to be a bit sociable. They work hard and deserve success and it is a nice cafe but I don't see why I should contribute. Generally they do give people a warm welcome, but I have never been the recipient of it.

2  Thank Ann B
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We had sausage sandwiches, toasted at no extra cost and two cartons of apple juice, poured into glasses, for £7.90, which we feel is superb value. The staff are very friendly and the ambiance very pleasant. Highly recommended.

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We went to Deddington where Trip Advisor map shows your location - you are 6 miles away so afraid we didn't visit!

1  Thank ANR111
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

My bacon toastie was good, as was my wife's chicken salad sandwich. No trimmings, which is one reason why prices are so reasonable perhaps, which suits us. We had cartons of apple juice and, for the first time in our lives, were asked if we would like it in glasses, which was an added bonus. All this with a comfy settee and pleasant outlook on to the Market Square.