“Amazing Food & great service - Highly Recommended”

Zushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 225 Restaurants in Banbury
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

If you want to try somewhere that feels really special and authentically Oriental then this is the place for you. My wife and I were very impressed with the restaurant itself, the friendly and courteous staff and the delicious food. We had a shared starter platter, Uramaki Spider roll to share, Bulgogi main , Dolsot Bibimbap main. Exquisite flavours that you won't forget in a hurry. The prices including drinks were comparable with most other restaurants in the area (£55 all in for the two of us, including 2 or 3 beers), however the food and service were head and shoulders above most of the neighbouring restaurants. If you go here I strongly doubt you will be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Zushi is a much needed sushi oasis in the countryside. The restaurant is always neat and tidy with a great atmosphere, as it is often surprisingly busy even during the week. My wife and I have been many times and have never had a bad experience. There is usually two beautiful waitresses manning the place who deliver a wonderful high quality service, even our green tea has never ran out before being rapidly refilled. The food always comes quickly and has always been excellent. We have worked our way through the menu and have yet to find a dish that was not pulled off superbly. I would highly, highly recommend Zushi. If you have tried a chain sushi restaurant and now think you do not like sushi, come to Zushi and be shown how it is really done!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

We visited the restaurant for dinner while passing through Banbury early on a Friday evening. What a good decision! The staff were friendly, welcoming, attentive and helpful, and the food was excellent. A wide variety of interesting dishes on the menu and all at a decent price. We couldn’t fault any aspect of the visit.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Another great evening last night - thank you. The two friends who came for their first visit were hugely impressed, and very jealous that we have you in Banbury (they don't live here).

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Zushi today for the first time. Hubby had the beef bibimbap and I had the beef bulgogi. Both dishes were excellent! The restaurant is decorated very nice, the prices are good and the service was very friendly. I'm so happy we finally ate here and can't wait to go back again.

Date of visit: November 2017