We stayed here for a spa weekend, me and my mum took my nan there for a 70th birthday treat. It exceeded my expectations completely.
Fantastic hotl, beautiful rooms, polite staff, delicious food and cocktails.
The Reflections Spa is gorgeous, from the robes and slippers, treatments to the relaxation rooms!!! Perfect for a complete chill out.
A special mention to beauty therapist Alison, fantastic massage and facial! WAlot of the ladies that were there on our weekend think she should get a pay rise as she was so good at her massages and facials!!!
We were all so relaxed and refreshed when we left. Looking to go with partner 'his n hers' soon in the next few months!! Reflection Spa is not be missed!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ashford International Hotel is located close to J9 of the M20 motorway and minutes from the Eurostar terminal, Channel Tunnel and only 36 minutes from London. The hotel boasts 19 state-of-the-art conference rooms and 179 sumptuous bedrooms. The hotel has a contemporary brasserie style restaurant Horizon, Costa Coffee and the more informal sports bar with pool table, Quench. Leisure and Spa facilities feature a 20m indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, Technogym, relaxation suite and six beauty treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Hotelopia and Odigeo so you can book your Ashford International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashford Hotel International
- Ashford International Hotel Kent