Stayed here for two nights for my cousin's wedding and really enjoyed myself. Breakfast was really good each morning. I had a thai curry for dinner, which was really tasty. Cocktails are nothing special and a bit over priced for what they are. I used the gym facilities, which were good! Fault is that TV did not work and I phoned reception twice, yet they still did not do anything about it. It would have been nice if the receptionists had said "I hope you enjoyed your stay" when we left, just to make us feel special, but this was not the case. Bed was very comfy and the room was clean! Wanted to use the spa, but fully booked, so you must book in advance for that!
Wedding was really nice, all staff were friendly! Nice venue, we all had a really good time so thank you to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ashford International Hotel is located close to J9 of the M20 motorway and minutes from the Eurostar terminal, Channel Tunnel and only 36 minutes from London. The hotel boasts 19 state-of-the-art conference rooms and 179 sumptuous bedrooms. The hotel has a contemporary brasserie style restaurant Horizon, Costa Coffee and the more informal sports bar with pool table, Quench. Leisure and Spa facilities feature a 20m indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, Technogym, relaxation suite and six beauty treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ashford International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashford Hotel International
- Ashford International Hotel Kent