Hotel was pleasant and food was fine, if a bit short on the portions.
Gym fine, as in actually a gym rather than a room with a running machine and a rower.
Swimming pool a reasonable length, ie about 14/15 front crawl strokes, and had a lane roped off for length swimming. This was the highlight for me as otherwise it's frustrating to have to dodge those in a pool but not swimming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ashford International Hotel is located close to J9 of the M20 motorway and minutes from the Eurostar terminal, Channel Tunnel and only 36 minutes from London. The hotel boasts 19 state-of-the-art conference rooms and 179 sumptuous bedrooms. The hotel has a contemporary brasserie style restaurant Horizon, Costa Coffee and the more informal sports bar with pool table, Quench. Leisure and Spa facilities feature a 20m indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, Technogym, relaxation suite and six beauty treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotelopia so you can book your Ashford International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashford Hotel International
- Ashford International Hotel Kent