“Very disappointed”

Great Chart Golf and Leisure
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Visited recently. Oh dear! Very poor facility, looked tired, dirty. Hygiene not good in toilets . Equipment poor and range needs a complete overhaul. Shame as many years ago this was a great place to visit. Sad its been let go.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"picnic"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our afternoon of archery and in the driving range today .
My boys want to come back as soon as possible !

Grant K, Manager at Great Chart Golf and Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thank you for your review, we are really pleased you enjoyed yourselves and look forward to you coming back!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

I visit this driving range quite often and is my go to place to practice my swing at. I like that its casual as no proper golf attire is required and the price is good value especially if you buy a range card that basically gives you 6 buckets of balls for the price of 5. Staff are always pleasant enough. It's true most of the range mats have seen better days and some investment in updating the facilities would be welcomed. A golfer wanting a traditional golf course and all the accompanying amenities would be disappointed but for the casual golfer or someone who doesn't take themselves seriously this driving range is perfect. I've played the pitch and putt course, which triples as a footie golf and frisbee golf course too. Its good fun but can get a bit crazy if there are many other visitors playing the other types of "golf" at the same time. Parking is perfect, just outside the entrance. They also serve some food and drinks, but I'm not sure of the quality or prices as I've never tried any of it. Because this range doesn't break the bank nor is pretentious I'll keep it as my main practice spot.

Thank you for your honest and kind review.
As soon as the season starts again we will be able to invest into our business and bring it back up to the standard we strive for.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Have visited twice now for 9 holes of the pitch and put and is a great little location tl spend an afternoon.